Friday, August 14, 2009

Simple Woman Entry


FOR TODAY- Aug. 14th
Outside my window...a little boy playing on his bike, the chain is broken so he says he "esssersising"
I am thinking... school starts to soon.
I am thankful for... a cool breeze and the light of the sun.
From the learning rooms...we took a homeworking break this week.
From the kitchen... just made some cookie dough and zucchini spice pie.
I am creating... shorts for the boys with some scraps fabrics, and a lunch bag from oil cloth.
I am wearing... gauchos, and a t shirt.
I am going... to sleep well tonight.
I am reading... MaryJane's Farm, Upside down Kingdom, and the Undomestic Goddess
I am hoping...to get the house a bit cleaner for the weekend.
I am hearing...nothing.... silence- that is not good with two boys in the house.
Around the house...boys, boys and more boys.
One of my favorite things... a cup of Yerba Mate' on ice
A few plans for the rest of the week: truck day for B, two birthday parties, an little sewing and a lot of playing
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
my dad's birthday is celebrated this next week on Aug. 19th. He passed away in 2005, and is greatly missed... but to honor him and his birth- here is his baby picture. and yes, he was a beautiful baby, just as much as he was a beautiful man. I love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment