Thursday, August 27, 2009



FOR TODAY- August 27th
Outside my window...a cool breeze and a guy going crazy with a chain saw.
I am thinking... that today is gonna be a fun day for the boys.
From the learning rooms... still working on "having a plan".
From the kitchen... exploring sprouts and homemade chocolate chip pancakes.
I am wearing... PJ's.
I am going... to take the kids on a train trip today.
I am reading... no book ideas yet.
I am hoping... that my body will start sleeping soon.
I am hearing... (aside from the crazy chain saw) Bjorn using his "talking voice".
Around the house...scattered stuff.
One of my favorite things...sleep. I have had insomnia for the past month, and sleep is something I really need right now.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: there is just something about my boys feet. this is from our outing at Oceanside, OR.

No comments:

Post a Comment