Saturday, September 19, 2009



FOR TODAY- September 18th
Outside my window... drip drip drops.
I am thinking... about nothing at all.... ahhhhh, the weekends.
From the learning rooms...Bjorn- speaking his plans for exhaustion, and Odin working on calendar/ dates
From the kitchen... french toast and coffee (lots of it!)
I am wearing... jammies and a cast (yes, the thing is still on!)
I am going... nowhere fast- that is for sure.... this hobbling thing is quite frustrating.
I am reading... (nothing yet) but off to the library to read " MY LIFE IN FRANCE" by Julia Childs
I am creating... some skirts for my trip (to Maui next week)
I am hoping... that my sister's flight home was safe, and that she had as much fun visiting as I did.
I am hearing... the quiet of rain.
Around the house...bits here and there but pretty tidy.
One of my favorite things... days like this.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: I loved Patrick Swayze's poise and dancing. He was a good talent. So in tribute to him and his fight of cancer... here is Dirty Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment