Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman




FOR TODAY- November 30th
Outside my window... grey clouds
I am thinking... that the house is a bit loud for a Monday.
From the learning rooms...Bjorn- we are working on drawing a square and behavior management, Odin- reading and writing.
From the kitchen... meatloaf, cabbage and beer bread
I am wearing... pj's
I am going... to the plastics recycling center and the library.
I am reading... " MY LIFE IN FRANCE" by Julia Childs and loving it!
I am creating... Christmas PJ's and some knitted hats
I am hoping... to get rid of this slight congestion I have caught
I am hearing... two very loud and active boys (Bjorn is singing Weezer into a tinker toy microphone, and Odin is running laps in the hallway)
Around the house...a few piles of laundry waiting.
One of my favorite things... snuggles from my boys.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
This is O's photo. When he borrowed my camera- this is the photo I found. A goats butt. Leave it to a 6 year old boy to photograph a goat's butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment