Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simple Woman




FOR TODAY- December 19th
Outside my window... drizzle and grey
I am thinking... that I should make some marshmallows.
From the learning rooms...Bjorn- we are on break, Odin- reading and writing.
From the kitchen... not much. leftover soup maybe???
I am wearing... jeans and a long sleeve T
I am going... nowhere and just keeping it fun.
I am reading... I dont know yet?
I am creating... Christmas PJ's and cross stitched ornament
I am hoping... to get some snow this winter break- that would be fun!
I am hearing... all the boys wrestle downstairs.
Around the house...all cleaned and seasonal.
One of my favorite things... Bjorn shaking all the men's hands and kissing all the girls last night at the piano recital.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: two of my three boys reading together.

No comments:

Post a Comment