Wednesday, December 9, 2009


FOR TODAY- December 9th
Outside my window... 13 degree weather and a bright sun.
I am thinking... I have a pretty amazing life.
From the learning rooms...Bjorn- sequencing and writing, Odin- reading and penmanship.
From the kitchen... baked brown rice pasta and a new espresso machine that ROCKS!
I am wearing... jeans, long sleeve and a scarf.
I am going... to take B to therapy and then teach piano lessons.
I am reading... a few Christmas books.
I am creating... some cross stitched ornaments and a quilt.
I am hoping... to stay warm.
I am hearing... the heater crank on.
Around the house...a tree decorated, stockings hung and greenery.
One of my favorite things...this is a new one.... sitting with Odin at school for lunch.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: I realized that I never posted a photo of the kids in their Halloween costumes.... Bjorn was Mickey and Odin was Pluto. They were so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment