Thursday, December 31, 2009




FOR TODAY- December 31st
Outside my window...patches of really wet snow, and rain.
I am thinking... that 2009 was a really great year for us. Really Great!
From the learning rooms...Bjorn- we are working on drawing a square/ letter B and Triangle ... Odin- reading and writing.
From the kitchen... Pea Soup, Cornmeal muffins and spiced apples
I am wearing... lots of clothes... just short of putting on gloves.
I am going... to make some deodorant today (future post to follow)
I am reading... nothing right now.... and I am okay with that.
I am creating... a knitted scarf and some Iron-on bags.
I am hoping... that we will get to see the BLUE MOON tonight (rain, rain go away!)
I am hearing... the fire crackle.
Around the house...everything in its place, and simplified.
One of my favorite things... a warm latte, beeps from Bjorn, and playing "NUTS" with Odin.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
the ornament I made this year for family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment