Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY-March 22nd
Outside my window... spring weather
I am thinking... today was only day on one spring break....?
From the learning rooms...BREAKing for a week
From the kitchen... fish and cabbage tacos
I am wearing... jeans, t shirt and jacket.
I am going...to bed soon.
I am reading... Morality for Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith
I am creating... a few stuffed guitars for Bjorn's Rock Star birthday party
I am hoping... we stay healthy around here.
I am hearing... Bjorn filter through legos.
Around the house... spring cleaning under way- and feeling good.
One of my favorite things... watching the boys play T-ball (we had our first practice today!)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: GO DODGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment