Monday, April 5, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY- April 5th


Outside my window... rain, no rain, rain.....
I am thinking... today is a great day
From the learning rooms... Odin:: organization, Bjorn:: using letters
From the kitchen... nothing (we have friends taking us out to eat~ a treat for sure!)
I am wearing... guess~ black pants, and a t-shirt
I am creating... guitars, guitars, and more guitars
I am going... to be sewing all week long!
I am reading... the same as last week.
I am hoping... that we sleep through the night tonight
I am hearing... Blasting music- the classic Norah Jones- great fora mellow day.
Around the house... places that need cleaning- but really, dont care.
One of my favorite things... listening to Bjorn sing Jack Johnson's People Watching ( I will video it for you guys~ it is hilarious!)
A few plans for the rest of the week: piano lessons, birthday prep, the party on Saturday..... lots of fun memories to be had.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: The Kids Easter photo!


2 comments: