Wednesday, January 26, 2011

in preparation!

so there is a snow weekend coming within the next few weeks.....
and, for a while, I have been preparing to go.

I am one of those mom's that likes to plan ahead so that the day of the trip is not rushing around wondering what I forgot..... I know, I can sometimes annoy some people. I have been known to have bags packed weeks in advanced....
so why change now.
right?

But this time I am letting the littles pack themselves.
I made this little checklist to help them out, and to be honest- the drawings were more fun to do than the thought of packing.
I have the list and their suit case ready on the bed so that when they arrive home from school today... they have a task!
just call me "slave driver" ( although I prefer "one who delegates"... that sounds much more positive.)

1 comment:

  1. You are a smart woman. I should stop packing for my 11 year old...I am so embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete