Friday, January 27, 2012

Soup Swap.


 I have this friend....
and she always has the greatest ideas.
last year~ it was a Thursday Soup Night... 
every Thursday (in winter), she would make a huge pot of AWESOME soup and had a standing invitation to friends and neighbors to share in this soup together.  It was great~ I looked forward to Thursdays every week... not just for the soups, but for the time together with all sorts of people..... 
I told you, the greatest ideas!!!!


This time she pulled together some ladies for a soup swap.
everyone made 8 quarts (1 quart jars each)of one soup.
and we swapped!


 that easy.
that awesome.
and I went home with 8 jars of soup... (not to mention a night out with the girls!)..... each soup was different, full of deliciousness, and done!

you know. you wish. you were me right now!
mmmmmm!
soup.

just look at my happy refrigerator!

2 comments:

  1. I see an Apple Valley jam jar!!

    What a great idea. I wish I could eat soup that often.... but alas, I get too sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... you do... and it is my last one!!!! looks like a road trip may be in order.

      Delete