Wednesday, February 25, 2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY- February 25th

Outside my window... Oregon rain
I am thinking... I cant believe that February is almost over
I am thankful for...this flu is almost over
From the learning rooms... we are working on getting well this week.
From the kitchen...not much. Lent starts today- so lots of veg and beans.
I am wearing... sweats
I am creating... my sister's scarf, and simpson gifts (STILL)
I am going... to drop of the boys at school
I am reading...nothing as of yet.
I am hoping...that Katie and Joel get here safely.
I am hearing... the hum of the heater
Around the house... nicely organized spaces.
One of my favorite things... coffee and a warm shower
A few plans for the rest of the week: Piano lessons, sewing and of course laundry
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I couldnt find little B in the house for the longest time- here he was, in the hamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment