Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simple Woman- March 4th





FOR TODAY- March 4th

Outside my window... a ray of sunshine, but a wet grass.
I am thinking... that I am already tired.
From the learning rooms... the kids are really working on communication with eachother.
From the kitchen... a loaf of bread struggling to rise, and some yummy raspberry jam.
I am wearing... black and brown (I am always in black and brown)
I am creating... this week is "finish" week. I am trying to complete half finished projects.... fingerless mittens, my bunnies (one needs a face) and my shirt (needs to get hemmed)
I am going... to AWANA's tonight.
I am reading... The Covenant (I am not one for christian literature- but, mom says I would like this)
I am hoping... to survive while Bryan is out of town.
I am hearing... Odin and Bjorn playing music (oohhhh, the noise!)
Around the house... a little dust, a load of laundry, and toys.
One of my favorite things... my crockpot.
A few plans for the rest of the week: book a yurt camping trip for October, Crafty Wonderland on Sunday, and start my "Bad apple"dolls.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
the bottom says "because everything in her home is waterproof, the housewife of 2000 can do her daily cleaning with a hose"


No comments:

Post a Comment