Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Simple Woman

The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY- March 11th
Outside my window... a day of bright light ( I think it is the sun)a wind chill and pretty birds singing
I am thinking... that we need to go outside and play in the soil.
From the learning rooms... Odin is off to Mars, and Bjorn is learning to blow his nose (not quite working very well)
From the kitchen... tomato basil pizza tonight
I am wearing... black and brown again
I am creating...a green scarf with the alpaca that I found this weekend.
I am going... to stay home
I am reading... The Covenant- still!
I am hoping... for our house to 100% well.
I am hearing... Odin "blasting off" and Bjorn slamming doors.
Around the house... there seems to still be a lot of "stuff"
One of my favorite things... my cup of coffee
A few plans for the rest of the week: gardening, soil prep, and multnoma falls on Friday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
this is a photo of my niece and nephew, with Bjorn and Bry at Legoland in November. I love this picture because of the joy that is on B's face.... he loved this ride- and giggled the entire time. I get tickled every time I see this photo.

Labels:

No comments:

Post a Comment