Thursday, April 30, 2009

FOR TODAY- April 30th

Outside my window... a full day of sun, breeze and beauty- it is called Spring.
I am thinking... I cant believe that tomorrow is May 1st
From the learning rooms...improving our writing and penmanship.
From the kitchen... a sink full.
I am wearing... black and burgundy
I am creating... this week is a pair of mustard capris
I am going... to bed sooner than later.
I am reading... The Shack, with a friend
I am hoping... to get some laundry put away and that Odin's team has fun tonight.
I am hearing... Bjorn play in the shower and sing!
Around the house... a few more windows needing framing and a bunch of pollen from outside windows being open.
One of my favorite things... my down time when the kids go to bed.
A few plans for the rest of the week: breakfast with Carrie, a Tball game or two, some sun tomorrow and rain on the weekend.
A picture thought to share: 
since when do women lurk over a cake like this???

No comments:

Post a Comment