Thursday, April 23, 2009

FOR TODAY-April 23rd
Outside my window...spring in full bloom.
I am thinking...what should I do for dinner.
From the learning rooms... how to take life in strides.
From the kitchen... h
omemade pasta noodles- drying.
I am wearing... linen pants, grey shirt and braids
I am creating... nothing yet.
I am going... to take a rest
I am reading... The Shack
, with a friend.
I am hoping...to get rid of this headache.
I am hearing... B play with his CD player.
Around the house... a lot of dust from the window remodel.
One of my favorite things... peace and quiet
A few plans for the re
st of the week: 
a fun night planned tomorrow of Science and friends.... and the rest is open for discussion.
Here is a picture thought I 
am sharing:
my cherry tree in is full
 bloom... and it makes me giddy thinking of the fruits that will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment