Thursday, May 14, 2009

Simple Woman


The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY- May 14th


Outside my window... warming sun on a wet grass..... 
I am thinking... today is a great day
From the learning rooms... the boys are working hard on conflict resolution.
From the kitchen... making sauce for pizzas.... the dough is getting prepped
I am wearing... guess~ black pants, and a smock.
I am creating... a slew of hand colored gift bags for the boys birthday party this weekend.
I am going... to clean the house for guests
I am reading... the same as last week.
I am hoping... to sit in the sun, drink some water, and to smile more.
I am hearing... Blasting music- the classic Norah Jones- great fora mellow day.
Around the house... places that need cleaning- but really, dont care.
One of my favorite things... sweet kisses from my boys.
A few plans for the rest of the week: piano lessons, birthday prep, in-laws in town, the party on Sunday..... lots of fun memories to be had.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
this photo is set in a frame, as a gift to Grandma... it says 
" there is no greater thing than grandchildren fighting over your lap"

No comments:

Post a Comment