Monday, May 25, 2009




FOR TODAY- May 25th
Outside my window... 
is the sunset as families BBQ in their backyards.
I am thinking... that I should get things figured out for tomorrow.
From the learning rooms... tOdin is working on not whining and crying at his brother, but to "use his words of frustration"
From the kitchen... dishes drying and everything finally put away.
I am wearing... a damp clothing from a water balloon being thrown at me.
I am creating...
 the starts of some baby dresses
I am going... to hit the hay soon.
I am reading... George Eliot's The Lifted Veil
I am hoping...to have some time to read tonight
I am hearing... my dogs rustle in their beds, and neighbors talking outside
Around the house... a plan to straighten and clean
One of my favorite things... can be found in some good fun with friends, Memorial day style
A few plans for the rest of the week: Odin's birthday tomorrow, BBQ on Wednesday, Friday
 friends over for poker, Farmers Market on Saturday.... nothing much other than that!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
the boys today had their shirts off, while playing in the backyard together.... brotherly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment