Thursday, June 4, 2009

Simple Woman



FOR TODAY- June 4th
Outside my window...a windy messy lovely thunder storm.
I am thinking... that I should go wash my face.
From the learning rooms... how to write.... clearly.
From the kitchen... nothing... nice and clean.
I am wearing... a skirt, a tank and a homemade cucumber mask.I am creating... some clothes to wear this summer.
I am going... to finish some things soon... maybe.
I am reading... George Eliot's The Lifted Veil
I am hoping...that the plane lands safely
I am hearing... thunder and raindrops.
Around the house...misplaced things.... nothing new.
One of my favorite things... a child snoring.A few plans for the rest of the week: not sure, it all seems to be pretty open.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
wouldn't a machine this big- be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment