Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simple Woman Entry


FOR TODAY- July 22nd
Outside my window...a sunny bright day, and colorful flowers
I am thinking... that I have not posted a Simple Woman in a while, shame on me.
From the learning rooms...today- we are learning our address, and how to write it.
From the kitchen... soon to be zucchini orange bread (three loaves) and a smore pie.
I am wearing... gauchos, apron top and hair down.
I am going... to talk to my friend in Costa Rica soon.
I am reading... all sorts of stuff. MaryJane's Farm, Upsidedown Kingdom, and The Scarlet Thread
I am hoping...to get that well deserved rest I need this weekend.
I am hearing...just the motor of a fan.
Around the house...boys, boys and more boys.
One of my favorite things... a soft light blanket.
A few plans for the rest of the week: one more day of Science Camp for O, and off to Seattle for the weekend where friends and a lake await.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
i call this one "summer dreaming"

2 comments:

  1. i'm loving "summer dreaming" and a smore pie sounds right up my ally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo laa laaaa.......in lv with the "summer dreaming".......

    ReplyDelete