Friday, September 4, 2009

Simple Woman



FOR TODAY- September 4th
Outside my window...chilly weather and boys playing and laughing.
I am thinking... about this.
From the learning rooms...writting out numbers 1-100, and lower case letters.
From the kitchen... corn pudding and zucchini chocolate cake.
I am wearing... grubbies.
I am going... nowhere- staying in tonight with some friends and some fun.
I am reading... The Lowly.
I am hoping... that our friends bring some good food with some great company.
I am hearing... boys laughing really hard outside.
Around the house...everything in its place and all cleaned.
One of my favorite things... a weekend with a promise of rain.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
this is a picture of Cowboy, our aunt Karen's farm friend..... look at his beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment