Wednesday, January 6, 2010



FOR TODAY-January 6th
Outside my window...wet ground, dry skies- but grey.
I am thinking... that this day has gone by quickly
From the learning rooms...Bjorn-adjusting to new school routines and potty training (again!)... Odin- mathematics.
From the kitchen... Wild Rice with peas
I am wearing... slippers, socks, two shirts and a wool sweater- it is cold out there!
I am going... to clean a bit (maybe!)
I am reading...still nothing.... am not sure what to start
I am creating... finishing up the scarf and starting some quilt ideas.
I am hoping... to get a rest today.
I am hearing... Bjorn make up songs in the other room.
Around the house...the usuals.
One of my favorite things... frosted sugar cookies.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
dolphins from our Hawaii trip! they are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment