Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY-March 30th
Outside my window... wet, wet, wet!
I am thinking... there is bunches to do... but does it really need to get done?
From the learning rooms...O is working on money and time:: B is working on letter sounds and using a pencil "pinch"
From the kitchen... we just finished bagels... dinner plans are for veggie pie
I am wearing... lots of black!
I am going...to the post office, the library and clean the house.
I am reading... Morality for Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith
I am creating... 15 stuffed guitars for Bjorn's Rock Star birthday party
I am hoping... that my newly planted seeds withstand this torrential rain
I am hearing... Bjorn sing the "WinterHawks" hockey fight song.
Around the house... things that need a little dusting
One of my favorite things... a good night of sleep.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
remember I mentioned the boys starting T-ball, well... little B is the youngest on the team, as well as the smallest. Here is a photo of him in his uniform (that is WAY to big!) super cuteness all around!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that cute baseball player! Thank you for thinking of me at the post office, I am avoiding it like the plague! I love what you made for the swap and think it very interesting that we both used frames. Interesting! Please keep posting about your garden, I am so envious. We can grow lettuce but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete