Friday, April 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY- April 16th
Outside my window...
spring sunshine
I am thinking... that I love easy going days.
From the learning rooms... explore the outdoors
From the kitchen... thinking some ham tetrazzini and maybe some cupcakes
I am wearing... lounge wear... no much on the horizon today.
I am creating...
a baby quilt for the Sagers.
I am going...to walk with B around the lake.... and play all day.
I am reading... The Wonderful Weekend Book by Elspeth Thompson (yes, Emily I got my copy! a fabulous read!)
I am hoping...to have a nice calm weekend outside
I am hearing... my dogs shaking
Around the house... not much.... after last weekend, everything is still in order ( I know, amazing!)
One of my favorite things... a good conversation and coffee
A few plans for the rest of the week: gardening, a bottle of wine, rest and a bit of walking.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
a sneak peek at some photo I took of B by our front creek..... more will be shared next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment