Friday, June 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY- June 4th
Outside my window
... rain, rain and even more rain
.
I am thinking... I am ready.
From the learning rooms... still at potty training 2010 for B and O wants to learn how to tie shoes.
From the kitchen... BBQ for 40 T-ball families
I am wearing... linen pants, peasant top and my bathrobe ( it is almost 2 pm)
I am creating... a snail mail swap surprise!
I am going...to see O' spring fling performance.
I am reading... some knitting magazines and getting some ideas.
I am hoping...that the sun comes out soon.
I am hearing... B play airplanes and a squeaky chair.
Around the house... every room is in order and clean (except the master bedroom- where all the stuff went)
One of my favorite things... (story time) B and O have just begun to take notice in chewing gum..... they ask for it every-so-often. Both have been really great in not swallowing it ( they are 7 and 5 years old- they'd better be!). But B, who is limited with language, when he is done he says " thank you for chewing my gum, please, mommy" and that is one of my favorite things.
A few plans for the rest of the week: what I am calling "Bend~over~backwards"! explanation coming soon.
A photo I want to share with you:: my B playing guitar


No comments:

Post a Comment