Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY- May 12th
Outside my window...
spring sunshine, longer daylight and lots of kids playing.
I am thinking... tonight is going to be a ME night.
From the learning rooms... potty training 2010... this is our 5th attempt to get B trained (one thing that has me thinking how much Autism sucks!)
From the kitchen... dishwasher running.
I am wearing...my first skirt of the season.
I am creating... a lot of things... tiny pants, quilts, and beanies.
I am going...to get these boys to bed, drink a cosmo, and sew my little heart out!
I am reading... nothing right now.... no spare time.
I am hoping...to sleep well tonight.
I am hearing... dogs barking, kids playing, and music blaring
Around the house... fabric, pins, and thread.
One of my favorite things... sinking my feet in the warm sand.
A few plans for the rest of the week: quilting, sewing, quilting, sewing, knitting, gardening, and more quilting.
A photo I want to share with you::
he did it! the little decided to take off his training wheels and ride like the big boys do!

No comments:

Post a Comment