Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY- June 16th
Outside my window... grey gloom and "they say" thunder is a-comin'
I am thinking... the more swollen my foot, the slower I get.
From the learning rooms... how to entertain all day long, without school.
From the kitchen...the smell of fresh baked cookies and a chicken ready to be roasted.
I am wearing...things keeping me warm.
I am creating...
the last of my snail mail secret!
I am going...to pick up Odin, and to pick up shipping boxes, to pack up the last of the kids luggage.
I am reading... (nothing yet.... but, I have a few books in the works!)
I am hoping...that my foot gets better quicker than it is..... this swelling is driving me nuts! I limp around like the hunchback of Notre Dame.
I am hearing...Phoenix- 1901. "fallin, fallin, falllin"
Around the house... a hidden cast pump, and all sorts of knicky knacks!!!!
One of my favorite things... a snuggle nap with my dog Stumpel.
A few plans for the rest of the week: pack, mail and leave!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
staring off and eating my honeysuckle flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment