Tuesday, August 17, 2010

how you bean?

I've bean great!

our green beans are in full harvest this week..... this is just one days worth, and will be going back for much more in about two days.

I was thinking pickling them (because my new found love is in canning), but the hubby said he probably wouldn't eat them.
::which doesn't matter anymore because they were all eaten for dinner last night::

GARDEN GREEN BEAN SAUTÉ

with a touch of oil and minced garlic~ lightly toast garlic over medium heat.
Toss in green beans and heat until lightly tender and bright green~ sprinkle with some sea salt and crushed pepper.
as a final touch squeeze some lemon juice over the top and serve.

::you will see these beans disappear right before your eyes::

1 comment:

  1. I have to grow green beans next year. Need more room! My tomatoes are still not ready and its COLD THIS MORNING!

    ReplyDelete