Wednesday, August 25, 2010

try to get your hands on these....

I have an obsession right now.....
I love documentary films.

I dont know if you know this....
but there are some great documentary films out there....
many are not easy to get your hands on...
but,
showings are spread throughout the country....
often.
Some of my favorites are:





you can watch this one online here

each of these films spur a deep feeling that YOU CANT help it, but to think that we humans have been doing something wrong.... something that is destroying the very planet and creatures that we were created to care for.....
some films share homesteading ideas, or the back to basics of life, whereas the other films have to do with the consumption of society that has gone over the top~ and is now hurting animals, hurting our children's futures and hurting ourselves.

I say, if you get a chance, click on the links I have provided..... find out how you can see these films ( a couple you can netflix)... and enjoy them, learn from them, and research them.... come up with your own conclusions, your own solutions, your own changes that you can start at home, in your community, and with your children.

uuhhhmmm( clearing the throat).... I will now step down from my soap box.

No comments:

Post a Comment