Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holy Halloween batman!


Halloween is on Sunday- but of course, today is the last day of school, and there is a harvest party to be had, in full costume! So when I thought I had time.... in the last minutes I realized I didnt have any time at all!
he may be Super O~ but, Supermom wins again!
this is partial costume garb- he plans on having his hair sucked up and painted red...
as well as bright red pants and blue boots.... he has a plan guys!

the cape and mask were a 2009 Christmas gift from Auntie Cheryl- so I just made the shirt and the cuffs! If you want to have some fun with a cape like this visit....BABY POP DESIGNS.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool plan, Odin! Happy Halloween to the H Fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Super mom! Awesome work!
    Hope you have a wonderful Halloween.

    ReplyDelete