Friday, October 1, 2010

Run Bjorn, Run!

Today was B's first school "jog-a-thon" and it was fantastic. With his Autism struggles I wasn't sure how he would handle the overwhelming information, event and people.... but he was a STAR!
he did great.
He ran the whole time.
He persevered.
and He never stopped.

His little hands flapped as he jogged, and his cheeks got flushed. He was awesome!
Go Bjorn, Go!

I am so glad that I was able to come and watch him at this event (and even more glad that his dad came, too!)....
It was a proud moment for me.
By Far.

This weekend, seek out those moments.... stand back and be proud.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter had her first dance Friday. I was very proud of how she interacted with other kids, how much empathy she has for a little person. It is good to stand back, be mindful of the little things and be proud.

    ReplyDelete