Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anticipation finally Pays off



Portland cries wolf when it comes to snow....
there have been many times when there is a big uproar over it's comings....
much like Paul Revere galloping on his horse
"The snow is coming, the snow is coming!"
and nothing happens.
nothing.
There was even a day of school cancelled once- for NO SNOW.
so,
We have a joke here at our house...
if the weather man knows its coming- it wont.

today- they were redeemed.
not by much- but redeemed, non the less.
This is what a cancelled school day in Portland looks like.

(I know, the friends back East are looking at it asking "where is the snow?" and I will tell you it is the small blanket of white that is not quite enough to make a snowman. But at least it is better than this day... remember!)

but, Cider LOVES it!


4 comments:

  1. OH Cider! You are so cute. Have fun romping in your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it ridiculous? I'm happy to be home tho!

    That quilt show looks great, I've never been... I'd love to go! What day are you going, maybe I can meet you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that picture with cider in the snow and the little paw prints....for crying out loud, i'm in cuteness shock!

    someone mentioned snow in chino this weekend! hmmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost can't handle Cider's cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete