Monday, February 7, 2011

it is not my day.

the littlest was sick all day and all night, with the flu, and so I thought we could make THIS together today- maybe bring something bright colors into the home....

not to mention I am exhausted after all the laundry washing and hours awake.
so we piled into the car this afternoon on the hunt for Kite Paper.
two hobbies stores- Nope.
two craft stores- Nope.

turn the car around and came back home.
it is not my day.
guess I will have to use the origami paper I have here..... although its not the same.

...it is still a rainbow of color on a rainy day.

2 comments:

  1. Might this work for a little color and Valentine's festiveness?
    http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/valentines-day-projects-for-kids#slide_23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha- we have made these before... they are SUPER cute! but a great idea to a do-again! keep your eyes out on the blog!

    ReplyDelete