Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a little

I did a little sewing this morning....
oh how accomplished I feel!
now to tackle the real stuff that needs to get done...
like laundry.

This panel is called TRICK-OR-TREAT STREET.
It was so adorable in the store I couldn't pass it up.
Look at how cute those three costumed kids are!!!! LOVE THEM!
of course I thought I had a wooden dowel to hang it from.... but one of the littles has used it for a craft project already......
I guess in this house... if you snooze, you loose!

but it looks great at the landing of our stairs! It carries out the holiday theme in our entry.
Just Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love that view into your hall! Really welcoming and full of all those lovely handmade holiday decorations - can we see it decorated for Christmas when we get there please!?

    ReplyDelete