Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a fortune

this morning I did something different.

I usually have a lot of coffee to get myself moving through the brisk cold mornings,
but today, I did something different.
I made myself a cup of tea.
I opened a bag, dropped it in a cup, and poured in steamy hot water and walked away to let it steep.
I came back, stirred the tea... and sat down.....
all this without seeing anything out of the ordinary.
when I was about to take my first sip I saw a bunch of words on my "tea tab",
squinted my eyes to adjust.... and smiled.

My tea had a fortune on it.
not just any fortune... but a beautiful life lesson to take to heart.
"THE ONLY TOOL YOU NEED IS KINDNESS"

yep, my tea bag has put it into pure light....
Kindness can speak volumes..... my tea tells me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment