Thursday, November 10, 2011

surfing session


Today
etsy has gotten me again!
I build my wish list as I surf around......

here are some likes from today surfing session.....

PumpHouseStudios
everyone needs a chipmunk dish.

my new favorite line of clothing.... including this smock!

Molipop
LOVE THESE! (and they are reversible!)

TheHensDen
its about food. its cherries. its red. its fabric.
I dont need to say anymore.

theWheatfield
I love this print.... just PERFECT!

NestPrettyThings
there is just something beautiful and delicate about this necklace
(of course I would want the 18 inch~ if the hubby is inclined to find a holiday gift)


okay....
I must stop now.....
the day moves on and I must join the antics!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Santa, Please accept the above photos as Tif's offical wishlist. I'd be happy to be a reference for her as she has been very NICE this year.- Hilary Gibbons (also a contender for the Nice list)

    ReplyDelete