Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring Clean DAY2

Bjorn's room.... I told you I was gonna tackle it!

::BEFORE::
toys, clutter, and what not... everywhere!


 ::AFTER::
walls, baseboards, doors (everything) wiped down. Toys organized and books gone through (filled two bags of recycle/goodwill/trash).  a good vacuuming and bed flipped.  Worth the entire days work~ yes, indeed! 





alright now... the SPRING CLEANING GUNS are loaded.... and I am on the rampage.....
that's right...
I'm taking names~ and taking care of business!

3 comments:

  1. It's fun, because we get a house tour at the same time! I love the hanging posters in his room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I need to do the same thing upstairs: art room and Bean's room are in my sights. But do I have the guts to post the before photos like you......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna come to my house? I have plenty that needs to be done!! Sounds like you have the energy!! :)

    ReplyDelete