Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stash Busting #4

 so, I know its called Stash Busting Mondays... but, Monday was a holiday... and we had all sorts of fun with friends and I completely forgot to post!  So... today... its Stash Busting (the late edition).

My bad!
But I did make something.
I gave a cowl, for Christmas, to my sister in law... and she loved it so much, she wanted another one.  I let her choose the fiber she wanted.... and I bought it.....
but that was about as far as I got with it.
(* you don't want to know how many projects I have like that!*)

Until Stash Busting started.
now, my friends, we have a amazingly soft (so soft.. I am tempted to keep it.) cowl.... made and ready to ship!



goodness me... this stash busting is just rocking my world... as I am challenged to just get some of this stuff done!
oh yea.~ I even worked on my scrap stash blanket a bit this week.... 11 1/2 inches done!

Pure Knitting fun!!!                   





1 comment: