Friday, October 18, 2013

sweet nothings of Friday

between the company that has come to visit us over the past few weeks....
managing a homeschooling child...
and nursing a sicklet home from school....

today is full:

  • of laundry baskets needing some folding attention.
  • deep breaths.
  • cups of coffee.
  • and random searches for the perfect dala horse stamp for Christmas cards (its not to early to start them!)

my mind wanders to:

  • what does the fox say? (keeping myself up to date!)
  • who wants to bring me dinner tonight?
  • when will I get a full day to sleep in? 
  • will it  dump snow this year? ( once again... its not to early....I have my fingers crossed!)

Yep.... not much... and too much.... all at once!  
FRIDAYS!


1 comment:

  1. I hope it snows a ton this year! I loved that winter we had several years back...it was magical.

    ReplyDelete