Thursday, March 26, 2009



FOR TODAY- March 26th
Outside my window... it looks like it might be a bit of sun.
I am thinking... that I really need more coffee
From the learning rooms... the boys are both taking on chores
From the kitchen... making bread, and someone else is coming over to cook for me tonight.
I am wearing... PJ's
I am creating... not sure yet.
I am going... to the market.
I am reading... Plan B by A. Lamontt (my second time)
I am hoping...to get outdoors and walk a bit.
I am hearing... my laundry spin, Bjorn stomp and dance, and Odin struggle with tinker toys.
Around the house... a large amount of scattered toys ( spring break and not much time to clean)
One of my favorite things... a phone call from a friend.
A few plans for the rest of the week: dinner cooked tonight, game night tomorrow night, haircut Saturday, and hopefully lunch in the city on Sunday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
more photos from camping. this one is my favorite.


this next image is of O, and his missing teeth (yes, another one gone) and his newly acquired black eye from a dog pile tickle fight. The photo under this one- was taken today.... what a shiner!

2 comments:

  1. Odin's looking more and more like a hockey player! :)

    Lori Kyle

    ReplyDelete