Wednesday, November 18, 2009





FOR TODAY- November 18th
Outside my window... a chill that has me bundled up
I am thinking... about the plans for the day and that my teeth need to get brushed
From the learning rooms...Bjorn- we are working on drawing a square and sequencing, Odin- the importance of traditions.
From the kitchen... coffee, coffee and much much more coffee.
I am wearing... jammies, slippers, and a blanket ( I told you I was bundled up)
I am going... to get Bjorn on the bus, then drive to his school to make up some folders, then to occupational thereapy, then teach two piano lessons.... then breathe! ( I am not use to having full days like this one)
I am reading... " MY LIFE IN FRANCE" by Julia Childs and loving it!
I am creating... another baby toy for Emrie and Paisley.
I am hoping... today will be a smooth as silk.
I am hearing... actually nothing ( which is concerning.... whereis my little one??)
Around the house...pine cones, fall leaves and pumpkins.
One of my favorite things... the kisses from my boys.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
actually it is not a picture- but a pattern..... I am planning to stitch up some ornaments this weekend. and this is what the pattern looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment