Thursday, February 11, 2010

oh sweet valentines.

the boys are both in school... B has two classes and therapists too.
This year I wanted to make something special for all who touch our house with love!

for the teachers and therapists
chocolate peanut butter cups (holy frick! How do I keep my hands off of these???)

Bjorn's classes
hand stamped beaver card with a pencil through it (dollar store has stepped up!)

Odin's class
guitar chocolate suckers and concert ticket style valentines
( a swapped item... post coming soon)


click image to read details- I loved how these turned out.

from mommy monkey to little monkey pies....
the love monsters and red velvet cupcakes.


from the little monkey pies to papa monkey
hand print heart framed

from our little house to yours- have a happy heart day!

3 comments:

  1. Can you send me that recipe for the chocolate peanut butter cups? Those look ridiculously tasty. And those handprints and the concert tickets, seriously you are too darn creative! Oh man, I'm really craving those pb cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't kidding! That's just about the easiest recipe I've seen. For some reason I thought they had a crust, kinda like a pb&c pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had a productive holiday! Those choco PB cups look awesome!

    ReplyDelete