Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY-February 10th
Outside my window... rain, and really hard!
I am thinking... that having a dad around for the boys is a really really great thing.
From the learning rooms...Bjorn-adjusting to busy days and learning letter forms ...
Odin- swinging into school again, and on how not to talk back (this little guy can have a smart mouth!)
From the kitchen... meat loaf, cabbage and fruit salad ( zucchini bread in the oven)
I am wearing... jeans, t shirt and fun scarf (slippers to top!)
I am going...to hug Bryan.
I am reading... still searching for a title that will suit me... any ideas???
I am creating... Odin's valentines shirt, the second project Linus quilt and a large mess.
I am hoping... that this cough goes no further.
I am hearing... my Pandora... Rufus Wainwright (foolish love) ahhhh..... music.
Around the house... lots of dog hair, toys and pure messiness.
One of my favorite things... a good night of sleep, and waking to the smell of coffee.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:
two sleeping friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment