Thursday, May 26, 2011

catch-up #2

Title: All COOPed up!

While away on my floating vacation..... my hubby was finishing the casa de pollo... or in our neck of the woods... the Coop of Good Fortune.

The girls all look so good in their sweet new home.
Just in time too....
they have gotten big,
keeping them in a container in the garage was getting a little difficult.
there is one step left to do... and that is decorate.
I am now hunting for some fine details like red knotted tassels, a Fan or two, maybe even a paper lantern! I am dreaming up a sign as well... and maybe even a "daily specials" chalk board.... these creative wheels are turning baby!

also...
to end this post I will like to pay tribute to a bird lost.....
we are bird short.
our Delaware ~ Mandy ( yes the coolest named chick... Mandarin) had a parasite that she could not beat....
sadly, she was the most loved out of the birds...
because she would let the kids catch her, snuggle her, and cuddle (due to the fact that she WAS sick!)....
so, in tribute to our loss and her short lived life.... we will have white stamped our coop with her name....
I will get right on that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment