Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rhymes

so today was my monthly art literacy teaching opportunity in Bjorn's Special Ed class.  I love this time....
I not only do what I love...TEACH, but it is art... which is another one of my faves.
so today's artist was the Illustrator Maxfield Parrish and the art work of of stipple... a pen and ink style using quick short strokes or dots to create an image.  And everything was going smoothly until I hear my son say

"Nipple Stipple.... those are words that rhyme"

I soon turned beet red.  and the lead teacher and I began laughing~ almost to tears!
that's my son~ totally inappropriate!
(but so dang funny!)
I wonder if they will let me come back?!?

1 comment:

  1. That's the kind of comment that keeps teaching interesting! How much fun you had...I'm sure you'll be back soon! :D

    ReplyDelete