Friday, April 6, 2012

Say Hello to 7!

My baby is seven.
wasn't it just last week I brought you home....

The moment your birth mom choose us~ I loved you!
The moment you took your first breath~ I loved you!
The moment you curled into me~ I loved you!
The moments that make you who you are..... I feel my heart swell, and grow with great love!
It is with these moments that I see how precious, how perfect, and how amazing you are.
The struggles you have to battle every day... are not the struggles that most of us have to deal with~ but you shine.
The difficulties you endure.... you persevere with a strength that grows stronger.
The goals you achieve.... you strive for more.
The life you live....
shines bright and changes the world!

and I am beyond proud to be a part of it.

your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment