Thursday, January 10, 2013

10

what.... what happened???
its is already the 10th of January????
What????

did I even blink?
because I feel like I just got out of bed, and it was Christmas... then New Year....
and now...
we are already 10 days into 2013.

How does that happen????
It has been way to long that I have been away from this computer.
which, is a good thing~ because that means I am doing other things....
but a bad thing, as well.... because I am not keeping in touch with you all (who I love!)
but I do have some new things to share.
a trip.
a project.
and even some final thoughts about our Christmas Advent.

but, I am back now.
ready, rested, and feeling refreshed.
so, as I sip my cup of tea, and snuggle my toes into my muk-luks....
I promise to write again, soon.
who knows... it may even be tomorrow... or in another 10 days (giving myself a grace period!).

No comments:

Post a Comment